So why artificial grass? Imagine looking out on to beautiful grass. Where you can relax in the summer, your children can play, whatever the season, and your dogs can run around. Where the lawn doesn’t crack and harden in summer, or become muddy and useless in Winter, and still looks gorgeous in the shade.
Buzz Grass can help you achieve your dream.
- Our grass is durable and we guarantee it for 10 years.
- Buzz Grass is soft and realistic looking.
- It won’t get muddy or damaged in wet weather.
- It doesn’t fade in sunlight, or wither in the shade.
- Artificial grass reduces ground pollution by eliminating fertilisers and pesticides. (60% fertiliser ends up wasted and contributing to chemical runoff, and is dangerous to animals and insects).
- It saves water – during warm weather it’s estimated that as much as 75% of residential water is used to irrigate lawns.
- Emissions from gas powered lawnmowers are reduced. (A Swedish University found that an hour’s worth of mowing resulted in the same amount as driving a car 93 miles).
- No lawn clippings (which have been polluting waterways).
- No more mowing; no more heavy lawnmowers or careful strimming.
- No more weeding or pesticides. Artificial grass also avoids use of fertilisers. This will save money, time and the environment.
- Doesn’t need watering – so your lawn will remain green even in droughts.
- Perfect for older people and those with reduced mobility.
GREAT FOR FAMILIES
- Cleaner and more hygienically safe – no degradation by pets.
- Can be played on all year round, and is soft on hands and paws.
- Hypoallergenic, which means people and pets with hay fever can enjoy their garden in summer.
- More time to relax and enjoy your garden.
So, why artificial grass from Buzz Grass?
Our artificial grass looks real, feels soft and comes in a variety of colours and styles. You might be wondering where artificial grass is made. Well, we manufacture our synthetic grass right here in the UK. It comes in grass lengths between 24-35mm and is priced per square metre.
Our factory is based in Cumbria and run by a dedicated team who ensure high quality control – in fact, artificial grass has been made here since 1969! This is also the same team who also make synthetic turf for sports pitches. Including world renowned football and rugby clubs (find out more at sispitches.com).
THIS MEANS THREE THINGS:
- Firstly, we are accountable and can respond to your needs.
- You are also helping UK manufacturing and industry (we are part of the Made In Britain campaign).
- Finally, your grass has travelled just a short distance to be with you.
Take a look at our grass comparison chart to see which grass will benefit you most and order your samples. You might want to install the grass yourself, in which case take a look at our installation instructions. Or if you would prefer to sit back and watch someone else do the hard work, find a landscaper who can install it for you.