Is artificial grass suitable for pets? Of course! Artificial grass is safe and fun for dogs and other pets.
It’s doggie heaven for playtime and pure catnip for snoozing in the sun!
So many of our customers have chosen our artificial grass because they have pets! But how will your animals react to this new play surface?
The answer is they’ll be more than fine with our pet-friendly artificial grass. Dogs romp around artificial grass no differently to natural grass, and for you there’s no damage on rainy days. And for cats the soft, warming grass yarn is a bed just made for stretching out on.
In fact, pets will happily spend all day on their new luxury lawn and the garden. And it will continue to look wonderfully green. Imagine – no more dead grass spots or digging damage!
Happy Customers of Pet Friendly Artificial Grass
These photographs were sent in by customers whose pets love to play on their artificial grass lawns. We think they speak for themselves!
Another pet owner, this time based in Cardiff, sent us this super photograph of her two Irish red setter pups Bogdan and Branston. Here they are, pictured enjoying their new dedicated play area where their owner chose to install our Lifestyle Elite grass.
Their owner’s verdict: “They absolutely love it!”
Benefits of Artificial Grass for Pets
Here are the main reasons why artificial grass can benefit dogs and their owners:
- Dogs find artificial grass soft and enjoyable to run and play on.
- Moreover, it’s there for them to enjoy all year round. Gone are the sun-dried, hard-earth days, the too-muddy-to-play days. And the curfew days because you’ve put fertiliser or weed-killer down.
- You can enjoy your lawn free from dog wear and tear, staining and smells. Pets will readily ‘do their business’ on it and artificial grass is permeable. What’s more, the artificial grass fibres will remain completely undamaged.
- With pet friendly artificial grass, you’ll also have no more muddy patches to look at and no more muddy paws to clean. Every day of the year it can be the same, no matter what the British weather presents!
- Owners of boarding kennels can also enjoy great benefits from installing a fake grass dog run. A customer from Horsham installed our artificial grass for the dog run in their own boarding kennels.
So, make your pets happy and order your free samples!