1. “You” and “your” refer to the person(s) who buys or has agreed to buy goods from Buzzgrass.
2. “We”, “our” and “us” refer to BuzzGrass trading name and company Artificial Grass Ltd, our employees and agents.
3. “Goods“ means the goods which BuzzGrass is to supply in accordance with the order.
N.B. Throughout these Terms and Conditions none shall in full or part override or affect your statutory rights.
Neither you nor we may alter the terms of this agreement without the agreement of the other. If you require any changes, please make sure that you ask for these to be put in writing. This is to ensure that you can avoid any problems surrounding what you have agreed and what is expected of us.
3. Order Waiting Time
We will specify the approximate date of delivery at the time of confirmation of your order, but it is usually 7 to 10 working days. You will be contacted by a member of the sales team on receipt of your order to give you an approximate delivery date or waiting time. If events or circumstances outside our control affect the original estimated delivery date beyond a reasonable time, we will inform you.
4. Place, Terms and Time of Delivery
We will do all that we reasonably can to meet the date given for FREE delivery. In the event of our failure to deliver due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control, we will contact you immediately when we become aware of the problem and arrange an alternative delivery date, as soon as possible to original scheduled date.
In most cases we will use a subcontractor to deliver the goods to you.
Please check your delivery is intact BEFORE accepting it – any visible external damage should not be signed for. Once signed for, Buzz Grass will not accept any liability for goods damaged in transit.
Should you give the driver permission to enter your property, we will not be made responsible for any accidental damage made to the goods or inside the property.
You should inform us of any faults that you have found with the item or its packaging as soon as you take delivery and you will be asked to provide photographic evidence of the fault(s) before we re-deliver a new item.
Please tell us as soon as you can if there are likely to be any problems that may affect your delivery. We will not deliver any goods if access is denied or it is not safely possible. Where an abortive delivery results from circumstances within your control we will charge you for redelivering the goods.
In any event, if delivery is not possible, we will arrange with you, to make a delivery to another address and/or on another date. In most cases the delivery driver will not be able to offer a revised delivery time or date on site because of pre-booking lists. With your assistance we will arrange a new delivery date as soon as possible after the originally abortive attempt, as we want the goods to be in your possession as quickly as possible.
If you have asked to collect the goods from our premises, you can collect the goods from us at any time during our working hours of 8:30am – 4:30pm Monday to Thursday and 8:30am – 3:15pm on Fridays.
5. Refund Policy
If you decide that you do not want any item which we have delivered then, provided that it is returned to us in its original and unused condition (including in its original packaging), along with the wrapping and delivery note (as proof of purchase) within 7 days of delivery, we will exchange it or offer a refund.
All unwanted goods will be subject to a handling charge.
Please return the unwanted goods to:
Artificial Grass Limited, T/As BuzzGrass, Glasson Industrial Estate, Maryport, Cumbria, CA15 8NT
We would recommend you use a tracked / recorded delivery method, as we cannot be held liable for missing or damaged goods.
This guarantee is in addition to and does not affect your statutory rights. If you post the item to us, we will endeavour to send you a replacement or refund your payment, within 14 days.
1. The price is in £ Sterling and is agreed at the time the contract is made and includes Value Added Tax and other taxes, duties or tariffs, and delivery. Our prices may change at any time, but price changes will not affect orders that we have confirmed with you.
2. Our prices include VAT. However, if the rate of VAT changes between the date of the order and the date of delivery or performance, we will adjust the rate of VAT that you pay, unless you have already paid for the goods in full before the change in the rate of VAT takes effect.
7. Terms of Payment
1. We will normally ask for full payment of goods at the time of entering this agreement or before delivery.
2. Payment of the total price is payable to us prior to delivery by us.
3. Payment for goods to be delivered within the United Kingdom must be by cleared funds prior to delivery, or we will be unable to deliver to you. Acceptable methods of payment are cash, bankers draft, building society cheque, credit card and debit card, but please note that sufficient time must be allowed for bankers drafts, building society cheques and personal cheques to clear prior to delivery.
4. If you wish goods to be delivered outside the United Kingdom, please discuss payment with a member of staff. Unless otherwise agreed, payment must be in full and in £ Sterling to us no later than three working days before we dispatch the goods to you.
5. To protect your security and to prevent credit card fraud where possible, we reserve the right for proof of ID on all purchases.
6. If the delivery address and billing address are different, or to enable us to carry out necessary security checks, you must provide two proofs of address, which would ideally come from utility bills e.g. council tax, gas, electric, etc. We can only accept originals – NOT copies.
8. Made to measure
1. We make the goods according to the measurements you provide us.
2. Please make sure your measurements are correct and accurate. Unfortunately, we cannot accept the return of made-to-measure goods if the reason for the return is because you provided us with incorrect measurements. However, this will not affect your legal rights as a consumer in relation to made-to-measure goods that are faulty or not as described. Advice about your legal rights is available at your local Citizen’s Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.
The goods remain our sole property until full payment has been received by us at which time title passes to you. You will be responsible for the care of the goods once you have received delivery of them.
We will not pay for:-
1. Fair wear and tear or damage caused by negligence and/or improper use (unless it is our suppliers’ or our own negligence or improper use). Please not that our fire retardant grass will still melt if it gets too hot, it just isn’t flammable, and can’t be held responsible for damage caused by BBQs or bonfires or other heat sources.
2. Damage that occurs as a result of repairs or alterations made without our approval.
3. Loss or damage relating to your business.
It is our policy to deliver goods to you as quickly as we can. In return we expect you to assist us to arrange the delivery date promptly once you are advised that the goods are available.
12. Manufacturer’s guarantee of goods
1. In the most part, we manufacture the goods and provide them with a 10-year warrantee. Where we don’t manufacture the goods, they still have a 10 year warrantee.
2. This guarantee is in addition to, and does not affect, your legal rights in relation to the goods that are faulty or not as described. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.
13. Your rights to cancel and applicable refund.
1. Before the goods are delivered, you have the following rights to cancel an order for goods (other than made-to-measure goods), including where you choose to cancel because we are affected by an event outside our control or we change these terms to your material disadvantage:
a. you may cancel any order for goods within 2 days of placing an order by contacting us. We will confirm your cancellation in writing to you;
b. if you cancel an order under clause 13.1(a) and you have made any payment in advance for Goods that have not been delivered to you, We will refund these amounts to you and any delivery charges; and
c. unfortunately, if you cancel an order for goods under clause 13.1(a) and we have already despatched your goods to you, We will not be able to cancel your order until it is delivered or collected. In this case, if you return the goods to us, we will have to charge you the cost of collection or you will have to pay the cost of returning the goods back to us. This will not affect your refund for the goods themselves, but we will not refund any charges for delivery and any charge for collection will be deducted from the refund that is due to you.
2. Unfortunately, as the made-to-measure goods are made to your requirements, you will not be able to cancel your order once made (but this will not affect your legal rights as a consumer in relation to made-to-measure goods that are faulty or not as described).
14. Our rights to cancel and applicable refund
We may have to cancel an order before the goods are delivered, due to an event outside our control or the unavailability of stock. If this happens:
a) We will promptly contact you to let you know;
b) if you have made any payment in advance for goods that have not been delivered to you, we will refund these amounts to you; and
c) where we have already started work on your order for made-to-measure goods by the time we have to cancel under clause 14(a), We will not charge you anything and you will not have to make any payment to us.
15. Information about us
BuzzGrass is a trading name of Artificial Grass Ltd which is a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 6036237 and our registered office is at Glasson Industrial Estate, Maryport, Cumbria CA15 8NT. Our registered VAT number is 897655057.
16. How we may use your personal information
1) We will use the personal information you provide to us to:
a) provide the goods;
b) process your payment for such goods; and
c) inform you about similar products or services that we provide, but you may stop receiving these at any time by contacting us.
2) You agree that we may pass your personal information to credit reference agencies and that they may keep a record of any search that they do.
3) We will not give your personal data to any other third party.